Navigating safely in the volatile business climate we have seen in the past couple of years poses major challenges for treasury and cash management professionals. Being up to scrath with what goes on in the field is essential.
Our annual treasury & cash conferences offer delegates an exceptional opportunity to get abreast with the latest developments and best practise within the treasury and cash management field.
Mixing expert advise with case studies from leading Danish companies, delegates will be provided with the markets most comprehensive update in the field.
Furthermore, these events offer unique opportunities to network with like-minded colleagues in a highly professional and dynamic setting.
Call +45 7027 1737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about how you can become a partner.
Keynote speakers 2012
Danni Aakeson Treasury Officer A.P. Moller Maersk
Lars Cordi VP Group Treasury Carlsberg A/S
TAKE A LOOK AT THE PROGRAM OF THE LAST EVENT HELD IN MARCH 2012
PROGRAM DAY 1 | TUESDAY 20 MARCH 2012
The day will be held in English.
Chairman: Torben Nielsen, Director,Valcon A/S
Registration & breakfast
Event opening and chairman’s foreword
A Corporate’s Bank Strategy
• Considerations in bank selection • What is the right composition of banks and size of bank group? • Who does what? • How do you manage a limited bank wallet? • Bank counterparty risk considerations
Mark Luscombe, Head of Client Relationship Management & Deputy Head of Merchant Banking SEB
The State of the Banking Sector and the Impact on Companies
Jesper Berg has a past with the Danish Central Bank – most recently as head of Financial Stability - with the IMF (International Monetary Fund) and the European Central Bank, where he headed the Capital Market Division in the Directorate of Monetary Policy, and hence, was the highest placed Dane within the ECB.
• The state of the banking sector in Denmark and Europe • The European debt crisis • Basel III – How will these rules impact the lending appetite of the banks? • Future funding for companies
• Optimizing the working capital • What is Carlsberg’s set-up and what are the thoughts behind it? • What is centralized vs. decentralized? • What are the processes taking place and how can these be optimized? - Supplier contracts - Debts - Stocks
Lars Cordi, Vice President Group Treasury Carlsberg A/S
CASE: Cash Flow Automation – Best Practice
• Payments and Liquidity Forecasting • Netting and Invoicing • Case
Robert Wennerström, Sales Director OpusCapita
CASE: In-house Banking & Payment Factory
• What Cash Management challenges are Yara facing? • How are these challenges solved in Yara? - In-House bank - Payment factory - Cash Pooling solutions in banks - Liquidity management • How does the CM solution add value to Yara?
Siri-Anne dos Santos, Head of Cash Management Yara International ASA
CASE: Cash Flow Forecasting – Best Practice
• The model used by A.P. Møller - Mærsk A/S • Transparency • Results and effects • Future challenges
Danni Aakeson, Treasury Officer A.P. Møller Mærsk
Networking break with refreshments
SEPA – What now needs to be done?
• Implications and next steps to take • Point of view of corporates (EACT) • End date for SEPA – implications and necessary preparations
Gianfranco Tabasso, Chairman of Payment Commission, European Association of Corporate Treasurers(EACT) & CEO FMS Group, Italy
CASE: Practical Guide to Issuance of Corporate Bonds
• When, why and for who is it appropriate to issue corporate bonds • Rating issues • What time frame should you calculate with from commencement until the money is in the bank? • What is the cost of this process? • What preparations should be made? • The roles of banks and advisors • Regulator considerations
Allan Bødskov Andersen, Director Group Credit & Funding DONG Energy A/S